How Luxury Homes And Fine Living Are Defined in Northern California
Those who are looking for El Dorado Hills real estate are often looking for a luxury home in this small bedroom community, just 25 miles east of Sacramento, California, and an hour’s drive south and west of Lake Tahoe on the Nevada border.
Luxury home shoppers are generally looking for a home that is in a beautiful area and that has spectacular views. They are looking for elegance, prestige, convenience and amenities that make a home more than just a home. The El Dorado Hills area, which has yet to be incorporated, meets these criteria hands down.
Families began to call this area home as far back as 1962, and it remains a popular destination for homebuyers due to its clean environment and its easy access to many outdoor activities including camping, fishing and hunting.
El Dorado County provides easy access to ten major reservoirs and boasts of 11,640 acres of lake water. El Dorado County is also home to 575 miles of rivers and streams and nearly one million acres of national forest land.
What makes a house more than just a home? What takes an ordinary home and shows buyers that they are looking at a higher quality California luxury home?
In both El Dorado County and El Dorado Hills, luxury homes may share a number of characteristics:
1. A luxury home will take into consideration how restful and relaxing an upscale bathroom can be. As a result, homebuyers are likely to find infrared saunas, steam showers or jetted bathtubs large enough to accommodate two;
2. A state-of-the-art kitchen will often define a luxury home, above its counterpart in another location. Top-of-the-line, energy-efficient appliances, marble slab or granite countertops, subtle but creative lighting, stone floors and plenty of preparation space allow those who own luxury homes to do more than prepare a family meal. These kitchens provide enough space and ease-of-use to ensure a successful party or family get-together;
3. Luxury homes often create more than just a master bedroom – they create a place to escape to after a long day, a retreat. In the master suite, you’re likely to find a comfortable, spacious area designed for more than just sleep. Effective lighting, built in bookshelves, rich soothing colors and a reflection of the homeowner work together to create the perfect spot to unwind and relax;
4. Luxury properties are often pre-wired for both security systems and for a home theater experience. When homebuyers invest in a luxury home, they want to be assured that they can protect their investment and their family. They also wish to be able to have the convenience of entertaining others and spending time with their families; a home theater offers both those opportunities and more;
5. A luxury home is often characterized by it’s exterior as well as its indoor features. Landscaped gardens, fountains, beautiful wood decks, gazebos, and enclosed or open-air hot tub rooms that enable the homeowners to relax outside of their homes with the same comfort and beauty that they find inside; and
6. Luxury real estate is often further set apart by providing homebuyers and homeowners with a sense of exclusivity. Many luxury homes are within the gated communities, frequently near private country clubs, golf courses, or lakes such as Folsom Lake, offering a lifestyle experience as well as a beautiful environment to call a home.
Many homes that can be considered El Dorado Hills real estate, as well as those in the more general category of El Dorado County real estate, can best be described as luxury homes.
In both cases, homebuyers are likely to find homes with built-in wine cellars. A luxury home in the El Dorado Hills area may have a zero edge pool, a waterfall, breathtaking views, and interior accents of cherry or walnut along with slate floors. A luxury home in Eldorado County may even have an outdoor wet bar, a touch-pad automated security and lighting system, or even a multi-seat home theater that will allow the owners to entertain a dozen of their closest friends.
Ultimately, the defining characteristic of a luxury home is a living space that is tailored to the owners’ style, interests and preferences.
A luxury home is not merely a roof over your head: a luxury home is a reflection of the individual you, and what is important to you in your life.
'The attention to detail and professionalism that Troy and his staff brings to our contract drafting process is unmatched. It’s a rare occurrence to find a law firm that cares as much about your legal protection as you do. But, Doucet Co. LPA is that law firm."
Mr. Doucet and his staff handled two foreclosures and a related matter for me. I found everyone in his office to be professional, effective and responsive. Everything he handled for me got me the results I expected. I highly recommend Doucet Co., LPA.
As an attorney and former client of Doucet Co., LPA, I was very impressed with the representation of Troy Doucet and his firm. I would recommend him to all who face difficulty in saving their home or getting cooperation with their mortgage companies.
If you need legal assistance regarding foreclosure, I urge you to consider putting your complete trust in Doucet Gerling. They will employ their vast knowledge and expertise on your behalf and work to attain a great outcome for your individual needs and situation.
"Troy Doucet is one of the most gifted attorneys that we have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He treated us with kindness and generosity. We were most impressed with his integrity and high sense of duty to us. If you are looking for an attorney to get the job done we highly recommend Troy Doucet. Our family can never thank him enough for getting our foreclosure problem solved."
My company has worked with multiple law firms in the past, but none have come close to matching the quality we are seeing from Doucet & Associates. If you want an attorney who has a deep understanding of both the legal system AND business, hire them – you won’t be disappointed.
"Mr. Doucet worked wonders in my case. He stood up for me when I felt overwhelmed and helpless and kept my credit rating and future intact. Thanks you so much for helping me and my family."
"My family and I would like to send a thank you with sincere gratitude for all the time, hard work, and long hours set a side daily to represent and speak on our behalf during a very challenging time in our life. Our success is a reflect of your commitment. Thank you Troy Doucet & law firm."